Friday, June 7, 2013

The Borrowers

I happen to be year of the snake, hence the serpent ring
Vanessa(above) was a little stressed out, so I suggested we go thrifting downtown for some well needed retail therapy. Broke or not...
Hawkings McGill sweater(borrowed from moi), vintage jeans, boots and bag
Diesel Vest(last worn here), American Apparel sleeveless hoodieBDG T-Shirt, H&M Chinos, Jewelry(borrowed from the beautiful girl above)

The day started off a little crappy for Vanessa(the cute girl up above), and whenever someone I care about is sad, the first thing I think of is "what did I do?" The second is "what can I do?" The latter applied to this situation. I suggested that the two of us go downtown, try on some vintage clothes and just drown all the annoyances out in heaps of second hand garments.

Turned out to be a great day. I bought a new sweater(on Vanessa), that'll I'll be wearing re-wearing soon!!!

-Anthony

P.S. I called this post the borrowers because we borrow each others crap all the time. Just trying to clarify.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive