Wednesday, June 12, 2013

urban o.c.b.

All-Son Regent Jacket, Polaroid Girl by Deter Tee, OBEY Auxiliary 5-Panel Hat, H&M Denim Shirt, Distressed Acid Wash Jeans(last seen here), Dr. Martens Alfie 8-Eye Sneaker-Boot






I think I'm starting to come to terms with my compulsive buying...except not. I don't have an addiction, more of an obsession. (This is a little Lana Del Rey ish)An obsession for freedom and lightweight garments that hang off me like an American flag billowing in the night sky...

It's sort of like someone addicted to smoking. They know it's not good for them, but at the same time, how can one be care free if they're constantly worrying about the future? Fashion is all about the now, and right now I'm perfectly happy being in debt due to Urban Outfitters and half of the vintage shops in Santa Cruz. Cheers to that!

-Anthony

BTW...Don't forget to follow me via Bloglovin' and Instagram!

Photo Credit to Ciara(ig:CiaraRose)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive