Sunday, July 7, 2013

I'm nothing without you

I've always wanted to do a night shoot, but I've always had the inability to find someone interested in going downtown late at night when no ones around to actually shoot them. Luckily for me, I have a good friend who knows his way around a camera.

Lately, I've been feeling immensely sentimental about Santa Cruz and the people I've met here. I've made myself at home, but now I have the harsh decision to move away to Texas of all places. I'm being melodramatic...it's only a couple months. But even still, I feel more at home here then ever.

I always thought I left my heart in New York, but I'm learning that my heart is a lot bigger than I thought. The biggest chunk is here with my family. My friends. My everything. Here's my Santa Cruz love letter in a sense. To all of you out there...I'm nothing without you. 

What I wore: BDG cardigan and skinny chinos from Urban Outfitters, H&M denim Shirt, American Apparel striped tee, Obey 5 Panel Hat, and Dr. Martens Alfie boots

Images by Tyler Burroughs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive