Sunday, June 30, 2013

Paul Smith Spring 2014

This look embodies the collection. It's 70's shroom and topped off with an example of the trench today

One of the most coveted collections this season is Paul Smith. Coveted being what it is, because with my current financial status, that's all it's going to be for now. But until then-

I am easily impressed and sold when it comes to Paul Smith. Upon watching the show on youtube, I already fell in love with the atmosphere and music. Very english obviously, yet very modern with minute details that can be overlooked, but when seen one can only gush about it.


I love the zipper detailing on the pullover and obsessed with the little drawstring tassles

I want this and I want it now. That backpack, although I can't see the back is selling to me already with that strap and side satchel
It's all about socks this season apparently...I thought we were all about the no show, but this makes me beg to differ...
Another beautiful trench coat, how I desperately need on in my life...is it sheer, is it opaque?
There was color blocking all over the collection, but this grey keeps it simpler, and all the fun is in the top
I can't really get past Clement Chabernaud's handsomeness, but that jacket is to die

Image Credits: WWD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive