Tuesday, June 25, 2013

summer blues

So, the last three days have the muggiest. I mean, I live in Santa Cruz, not London...no longer does the suns golden rays shine on me. It's all but gray clouds and drops of rain. I'm afraid to take my camera out(borrowed it from my sister) because the weather might destroy it. What's a boy to do? Take pictures inside with a tripod? I guess so. I'll post up my attempts tonight and see how those work out.

Busy busy bee I've been lately. I'll be sure to remember to keep up on my posts. I just get so swarmed by mental traffic and work. Bah...why can't I live a life where I can be fun and fancy free taking pictures and enjoying the glory of the sun? Oh yeah, because that's a dream, and without winning the lottery (that I never play), that will never happen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive