Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Vintage Finds!!!

Okay, so I've been on a crazy vintage binge lately. It's sort of taking over my life...I would stop, but I really like the idea of sustainable shopping.

There's just no better feeling than having semi one-of-a-kind pieces in your wardrobe. You just have to look around. It's especially hard with tees because you usually just glance over them, but don't do that! Look at every single shirt aggressively because you never know if someones gonna grab that Marc by Marc Jacobs before you do!


I usually go with friends that know my taste and vice versa. If we see something the other would like, we snag it and keep hold. One of my friends recently lost out on a vintage fur and she was really sad about it. You gotta be strong if you're going to hunt in the vintage jungle.

-Anyway, here's a few of my finds. A Hawkings McGill sweater-$15, a BDG cardigan$3.80, and (I died)Hawkings McGill boots-$22.50


(see here for Rumi Neely and Bryan Boy's take on vintage shopping).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive