Monday, June 24, 2013

Jil Sander men spring/summer 2014


Try keeping this clean...love the pop of the socks against everything
Spring 2014 is risky, yet irresistibly chic with Jil Sander's all-white opening looks. I don't know about the rest of y'all but I can't seem to keep white, well white. But I adore the look of it, and as dirty as it may get, as long as I have a few cute pictures in the garment before the inevitable stains occur...isn't it all worth it?

The simpler silhouette of the collection I believe. I love the loud print of the pants against the solid white and black

My favorite piece! A must have for next spring

Tall and slim doesn't work for everyone, yet every man should strive for this. Call me bias, since I was born with a metabolism that runs at the speed of sound, but a lean, slim silhouette looks gorgeous on a man. Most guys these days are finally catching on that women(and gay men) prefer a snugger fit. For those that don baggier wears...stop. You're working against yourself.

Look at the texture on that cardigan


With Jil Sander, it's not just the look and the quality of the collection, it's also the type of lifestyle that I admire. Theres the confidence and quiet elegance mashed up with modern edge, while still staying refined. I'm never disappointed.

For the less daring, but a very beautiful cut
Time to throw away the Forever 21 clear sunnies and upgrade

I was immediately attracted to the sportier apparel. Take the white sports shirts for instance, paired with the salmon trousers and patent shoes. The black socks, that every model was sporting, gave everything a sophisticated edge while seamlessly tying everything together. Who doesn't want a pair of party socks?


Image credits to Fashionising...visit for entire collection and details

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive